Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Etude House Perfect Brow Kit REVIEW

on my latest post (makeup tutorial) I already mention I would make review about Etude House Perfect Brow Kit.

before, I have front bangs so I don't really care about how my eyebrow looks but recently I decided to let my bangs grow long and before I am use Perfect Brow kit I already use Etude House Drawing eyebrow (check REVIEW here) & Skinfood Black Bean Eyebrow (check REVIEW here)



Perfect Eyebrow Kit has 3 set colors it's darker brown, khaki brown and shimmering highlight already include 3 different brush and I think this is really perfect for travelling because this brow kit already has mirror.

the highlight one already broke because I drop it, so be careful




the brush size around like my pinkie

this is for highlight brush



the black one for your eyebrows, it's a bit thick and hard. I having hard time using this brush actually

this for brush your eyebrow

because the brush a bit hard, I decided to use my makeup brush it's for easy and soft.



from left to right
darker brown - khaki brown - highlight

shimmering highlight detail, to be honest I am not really
use this highlight much

for my daily makeup, I use beauty shot face blur (REVIEW here) and for powder I use zero sebum drying powder (REVIEW here)

after done with my face I start use perfect brow kit for the darker brown I use from center - back and the khaki brown I use for the front side, so this is the result of my eyebrow using perfect brow kit




the result is P E R F E C T L Y natural, I love it and the other important thing is this eyebrow kit so longlasting when I done with my exercise it still stay on my eyebrow, ever I forgot to bring my face cleanser and I didn't rub my face but this perfect eyebrow kit still on my eyebrow even when my face totally wet. 
this is SO RECOMMENDED to every girls who search the longlasting one!!!

I find another good things about Perfect Eyebrow Kit, who need countoring their nose ?? this eyebrow kit can be the ANSWER girls! when I watch pony (korean makeup artist) I realize color of her countoring look a like khaki brown from Perfect Eyebrow Kit, so I decided to try it and the color turn so natural! you must really try it




I have a bit problem with my previous countouring kit and the khaki brown I not really use it much than the darker brown.

than just can be your eyebrow solution, this product can be solution of your countoring too!

xoxo♥︎

follow me on instagram, vhivn

No comments:

Post a Comment