Thursday, June 11, 2015

Etude House Proof10 Eye Primer REVIEW

hi girls! today I want to make review about Etude House Proof10 Eye Primer



proof10 eye primer has sticky texture & nude color,
the sticky texture a bit like glue and don't LEAVE it too long on your skin (eyelid) because if you only apply on your eyelid and not rub it, the eye primer will dry and when you rub it will be crusty on your skin, especially when I applied concealer on my undereye and I apply this eye primer it's become crusty.




when you apply proof10 eye primer on your eyelid it's become transparant no color and a bit glowing, I think the sticky texture make eyeshadow stick more on my eyelid it's really make my eyeshadow become more pigmented and shimmering.

LEFT : with Proof10 Eye Primer
RIGHT : no eye primer

LEFT : with Proof10 Eye Primer 
RIGHT : no eye primer

LEFT : with Proof10 Eye Primer 
RIGHT : no eye primer

UP : with Proof10 Eye Primer 
DOWN : no eye primer
as you can see when I apply it on my hand the eyeshadow color become different, more pretty & more pigmented.

I am already mentioned about this Etude House proof10 Eye primer on makeup tutorial for my prom night, so if you want see how this proof10 eye primer result on my eyes you can check my prom night makeup tutorial (click HERE)

who have oily eyelid, make eyeshadow more longlasting or make eyeshadow color more pigmented, who have that 3 problems you can try this proof10 eye primer.

well, I don't know how others eye primer works but I think Etude House Proof10 Eye Primer already made a good job I mean this eye primer is really not pricey if you looking for eye primer you can try this eye primer :)

xoxo♥︎

follow me on instagram, vhivn





No comments:

Post a Comment