Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Etude House Look at My Eyes Review

After done with my assignments now finally I can take a breath before my exam week start, wish me luck.

So about today's review I want share about eyeshadow and I think this is my very first time review about eyeshadow right.
After searching for long time finally I got my eyeshadow it's Look At My Eyes from Etude House
My choices color are :

LOOK AT MY EYES CAFE : BR404

LOOK AT MY EYES JEWEL : BR410

BLINK ME PRISM LOOK AT MY EYS : BR416

BLINK ME PRISM LOOK AT MY EYES : BR415

You can see how beautiful the color are and for eyeshadow I like brown-ish or nude color .

For pigmented, Look at My Eyeshadow is good enough and longlasting time, I use from 2 or 3 pm until 11 pm the color still stay on my eyelids even when I'm not use eye primer so I think this eyesahadow pretty good.




For the shimmering & glitter It's more good apply on eyelid with my finger than use brush for me because if I use brush the bling-bling not really come out especially the glitter eyeshadow so I more comfortable use finger than brush.

LEFT - RIGHT
BR404 - BR416 -BR410 -BR415

LEFT - RIGHT
BR404 - BR416 -BR410 -BR415

If you want see the result more you can check previous post



I more love this one color eyeshadow than palette eyeshadow because not all color I like or really use if I have the palette and it's useless for me.

My favorite one is BR416
Which one your favorite? :D


Xoxo♥︎

follow me on instagram, vhivn


No comments:

Post a Comment