Saturday, November 28, 2015

Etude House Dear Darling Tint Halloween REVIEW

I know, it's already late but HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

for halloween season Etude House launch Dear Darling Tint special halloween.
Dear Darling Tint is one of EH best seller items because that liptint is affordable and longlasting too!




for this Etude House just launch one color and the color is pretty for me!
I am so happy that finally I can get this Dear Darling..
the color is 06. red witch 




as you can see from the result, the color is bright pink and I love this color so much!
it's natural color but still give your lips color, the color is so feminime.

for the longlasting time, I must admit it's longlasting.
I don't know it's only me or not but I think this version has more good longlasting time than the old version.

I am so satisfied about this color of Dear Darling Tint, it's very pretty and I hope Etude House will keep continue this color.


xoxo♥︎

follow me on instagram, vhivn

4 comments: