Thursday, December 17, 2015

Etude House Let's Pink Dear Darling Tint special 10th Anniversary REVIEW

before this version, many people already know about Dear Darling Tint and it's one of Etude House best seller too..

and now Etude House release Dear Darling Tint new version, it's named Let's Pink Dear Darling Tint.



from the packaging it's different, new version has pink tube.



my choose is 07. plum red and the color is similar to 01. berry red (previous version)
the swatch picture, 07 plum red is the most pink than other new color but when I apply it, the color is really red.


I must admit Let's Pink Dear Darling Tint is really pigmented even when I only apply it a little, the color already visible and really red.
but, I am quite disappointed about the color because it's not pink but really red and I'm not suit to red lips, pink lip is more good on me,

if you suit red lips, this new version of  Dear Darling Tint is really recommended for you!!
the color is really pigmented and the GOOD NEWS Let's Pink Dear Darling Tint is more longlasting, I use this liptint almost all day and this liptint still stay on my lips, even the color is still bright as I just apply it..

one day I am use Let's Pink Dear Darling Tint, that day I am drink coffee and eat a donut it's still bright red and after that I go to gym and workout for 2 hours, I check myself on mirror and my lips is really still red, to be honest I am shocked how this liptint so longlasting.


totally recommended for you..
if you can go with red lips, try this liptint!
they have orange color too :)

xoxo♥︎

follow me on instagram, vhivn

1 comment:

  1. I use this lip tint too! and It's really long-lasting!

    vanillaberrys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete